with Sweet Ginger Dressing
Fresh Fennel, Bosc Pear and Walnut Salad
- 1 lb fresh mesclun salad mix
- 1 fennel bulb shaved thin
- 3 ripe Bosc pears sliced into wedges
- 2 green onions choppe
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Place salad ingredients in large bowl, in descending order.
2. Set aside.
Sweet Ginger Dressing
- 1″ fresh, finely grated ginger
- 1 orange juiced
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 Medjool date
- 1/4 cup water
1. Blend all ingredients in high speed blender until creamy smooth.
2. Chill in fridge and toss in salad before serving.
Recipes and photos submitted by Christie Mae Qualey. Marlene’s wishes Christie all the best as she embarks on a Costa Rican internship with Dr. Douglas Graham, author of The 80/10/10 Diet. For more information, go to www.reciprocity-foods.com.
<< Back to Salads